Monday, June 9, 2008

Self Introduction - Wai Ling

Hi, everyone. Let me introduce myself. My name is Sik Wai Ling and currently studying Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in UTAR. I am 21st years old this year and staying in Sentul. I like to travel during my holiday or free time and learn something new from each place that I had visited such as the interesting places in that place as well as the people’s culture. Besides that, I like to listen to the music while surfing the net and reading the magazines.

The Top 5 websites that I often visit are;

www.yahoo.com :

Surfing this website is to check all the emails as well as the IFDB Committee group’s updates. Because I am one the committee, thus I need to keep myself update on what is happening from time to time.

www.friendster.com

Friendster website can allow me to stay connected with all my friends especially those primary and secondary school friends. Besides that, I also can read my friends blog through this website.

www.utar.edu.my

From the UTAR website, I can check on the timetable, examination results, announcements, information on borrowed books, and so on.

www.dvrplayer.com.my

Surfing this net, I can listen to all the Malaysia radio through online without paying any money.

www.ebuddy.com

This is the web and mobile messenger that allow me to chat online with my friends without any downloads or installation of any software.

Besides surfing the above website, I always chat online with my friends through the ebuddy website or MSN messengers. Even to discuss the current issues and the assignments questions with my group members. Most of the time, my activities are searching the information for my assignments and during my free time, I will listen to the radio and streaming.

No comments: