Monday, June 9, 2008

Self Introduction - Khar Wai

My name is Lee Khar Wai. I was born in 1987 in Hospital Universiti ,Selangor.

My favorite pastime is listening to the music, watching movies and reading books. I like to watch movies and my favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings. Reading is another hobby of mine. Novels are my favorites, but sometimes, literature can be even better. I also like to read comic such as Detective Conan.

Next, let’s me talk about the websites that I visited the most. Firstly, I like to visit http://www.sinchew.com.my/. This is the website of E-Newspapers of Sin Chew Daily. This website is updated everyday so that readers are aware of the current issue and acquire a better knowledge of what is happening in the world. I like to visit this site because reading the newspaper is like traveling around the world. Second website that I like to visit the most is http://zhidao.baidu.com/?t=50. In this website, there are interactive discussions. We can ask any questions and get the answer from the net friend that knows the answer. We can also post some own opinion for the question or issue that asked by another. It has brought me into contract with many great minds and also improved my knowledge. Besides that, I like to visit some web blog to read on the article that posted by the blogger. Usually, I will visit http://www.wretch.cc/blog/chaisan. The blogger is a female that like to travel around. She has been traveled to Nepal and the Himalayas, so she is sharing with us the detailed articles and some of the wonderful photo. Another website that I visited the most is the www.utar.edu.my where I can get the examination timetable, results, reading the announcements, and so on. Lastly, I like to visit http://www.youtube.com/ because this website consist many clip videos or movies and I can watch the it without paying a sen.(^.^)

Usually, I will chat online with my friend through the Windows Live Messenger. Some of my friends live far away from the city and we cannot see each other frequently. Therefore, I always chat with them through this messenger, so that we can know the current situation of each other.

Besides, I will search for information that are needed when I doing my assignment or for other academic purposes. We can just search the information easily by entering the key word in the search engine instead of searching through library because sometime the information that we need is not always available or difficult to search for in the library.

Next, I can search for some of my favorite music online and listening to it. Some of the website is providing music or song so that we can listen to it. So, I can buy that song or CD if I really like it after I listen to it.

Furthermore, I always read e-newspaper or books online. Being open-minded, I’m ready to absorb new things, but I always have strict attitude towards academic findings.

Finally, I will watch movies through internet because there are many free movies available on net.

No comments: