Monday, June 9, 2008

Self Introduction - Wai Kee

Hello… My name is Seen Wai Kee. My friends used to call me HuiQi when I was in primary school. I come from a small town call Mantin which stated at Nine State, people so call it Negeri Sembilan. I was born at 30 January 1987, which is now 21 years old.

I used to be a tarcian for 1 year to complete the foundation course in order to head to UTAR accounting course. During the 1 year in TAR College, I get a lot of experience such as loafing with housemates at night especially the period during final exam. This is such a bad attitude but I quite enjoy this type of study life style which I can’t get in UTAR Sg Long. Now, I am taking accounting course in UTAR, one more year to graduate.

When I was first in UTAR, I joined Army society and people usually known as Askar wataniah. I was recruited last year (2007) in Kuala Kubu Baru. The training took me one month. During the one month training, I get to learn lot things such as how to manage some weapon such as M16, compass marching, survival and so on. Besides, I get to know a gang of friends from different places but most of them come from Pulau Pinang.

I used to spend on surfing the nets. And usually I will login to www.hotmail.com to check my latest mails. Besides I will also used to surf to www.friendster.com when I was free to look at the latest photos updated by friends. When I was free or when I feel stress, I will login to www.viwawa.com to play games there. The others websites which I used to login is groups.yahoo.com to check the latest news from society and www.google.com to find information needed for assignment.

No comments: