Monday, June 9, 2008

Self Introduction - Seok Fun

Ooi Seok Fun is my name. I am taking accounting course at UTAR Sungai Long. Even though this year is my last year, but I still wish to graduate as soon as possible. Actually I do not like to study, but it is my responsibility to finish study this course. When I am free, I will prefer watching dramas than reading.

www.hotmail.com

I surf this website to check on the mails or replying any important email as well as using the accounts to chat online with friends through the Windows Live Messenger.

www.friendster.com

I would like to visit frequently to upload the photos; sometimes I will view my friends’ photo to know their life conditions.

www.yahoo.com

Since I joining a committee, I always visit the Yahoo group, as the committee members will post the announcement at there as well as discussions about something. Besides that, I also will check on the emails at this website.

www.google.com

I will surf this website always during the assignments period to find all the relevant information.

www.utar.edu.my

It is mostly viewed during exam period to check our result and time table besides to check on the announcements and getting extra information through the intranet.

Once I access to internet, I will first sign in to my msn messenger. It is a best messenger that let us to communicate with friends. Moreover, we also can discuss and online chatting at here. Sometimes, I will play online game. Since we are accounting students, so we are trying to minimize our daily cost. So I will access to the internet to read newspaper. Internet is very useful for us. So we should wisely use it.

No comments: